What can we help you with?



03/03/2022 19:56 PM






Request the Ability to Perform Stand-alone Credits



  1. Someone in your organization with a Business Center administrator role, or listed in Business Center as the Business or Technical contact must call Client Services and request temporary enablement of the stand-alone credit capability.
Note: requests must be submitted by phone
  1. Provide your processor-specific information; processor Merchant ID/Terminal ID
Contact your merchant acquiring bank or processor to obtain these values.

Was this article helpful?

Articles Recommended for You